How to Charge:
- Remove the top lid of the ThinCharge (you can use your nail to pry that part off the ThinCharge body).
- Slide your iPhone 6/6s into the ThinCharge case.
- Place the top lid securely back on (make sure it makes a loud click sound).
- From the top lid, lift the ThinCharge Charging Port Protector (using your fingernail), then plug in your charging cable.
- When connected with the charging cable, the ThinCharge case will start charging when the iPhone battery is at 100%. ThinCharge will then stop charging automatically when the case is fully charged.
- Hold down "volume up" key for 3 seconds to charge your iPhone. To stop charging, hold down for an additional 3 seconds. If the iPhone is fully charged or if the product is out of power, it will stop charging automatically.
If you are still having trouble, here is a very helpful video tutorial: https://youtu.be/fhd_rrP9EfE