The charging time provided by your Portable Power Outlet will ultimately depend on the amount of power the device you are charging draws from the power unit. For optimal charging, we suggest you close or turn off your device, then connect it to the Portable Power Outlet for recharging. In this state, your device should charge at a faster rate. Our Portable Power Outlets have a lifespan of about 500 recharge cycles.
Here are some more useful tips:
- In order for the Portable Power Outlet to work properly, it must be fully charged before using. All of the LED indicator lights should be on before using.
- The small, 12,000 mAh version is recommended only for devices using 65 watts or less of power.
- The large and extra large versions are recommended only for devices using 90 watts or less of power.
- Exceeding the intended wattage of your Portable Power Outlet can lead to sporadic performance and will void the manufacturer's warranty.
- Reference your device’s charger or manual to verify the number of watts it requires.
If you have problems with your Portable Power Outlet and it does not meet your expectations, we’d be happy to provide you with a replacement under our One (1) Year Limited Warranty. Returns for refund on stock items are accepted within 30 days of delivery.