Please see output measurements below:
- 12,000 mAh (AC output voltage of 120V AC; Continuous AC output 65W) - Discontinued 2016
- 18,000 mAh (AC output voltage of 120V AC; Continuous AC output 85W) - Discontinued 2016
- 27,000 mAh (AC output voltage of 120V AC; Continuous AC output 85W)
What does this mean? The 12,000 mAh version could power devices up to 65 Watts. The 27,000 mAh version could power devices up to 85 Watts. For best performance results, the device you are powering should stay within the Portable Power Outlet's capacity limit.
Here are some more useful tips:
- In order for the Portable Power Outlet to work properly, it must be fully charged before using. All of the LED indicator lights should be on before using.
- The small, 12,000 mAh version is recommended only for devices using 65 watts or less of power.
- The large and extra large versions are recommended only for devices using 90 watts or less of power.
- Exceeding the intended wattage of your Portable Power Outlet can lead to sporadic performance and will void the manufacturer's warranty.
- Reference your device’s charger or manual to verify the number of watts it requires.