The display of my PLUG seems frozen, what should I do?

If you are experiencing issues with the display of your PLUG (i.e. distorted display, frozen display, no display), we will need to take the unit back in for investigation of the issue.

Please file an RMA claim here:

Once the unit has been received and the RMA process is complete, your replacement unit will be shipped. 

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.